If you are qualified and are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com TODAY!
Embedded Senior Software Engineer
An experienced engineer, preferably with an electromagnetic measurements background with strong software development skills is required. This individual will have software systems engineering responsibility in the design and upgrade of the embedded software/firmware for company products that make antenna, radome, RCS and other microwave measurements.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's degree in electrical, electronic or systems engineering or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with heavy concentration in embedded systems
- Application development experience under the Linux family of operating systems. Experience with real time Linux variants such as Red Hat or Xenomi is a plus. Windows application development is also a plus.
- Experience in C/C++ programming languages
- Experience with at least one automated configuration management system, preferably Subversion
- Experience in development of instrument internal web pages, TCP/IP protocol development, and real time interfacing to auxiliary devices such as FPGA's
- FPGA firmware development is a plus
- Multi-disciplinary development team experience
- Development of high level code in an instrumentation type device.
- Advanced mathematical algorithm development
- Web design in an embedded environment
- DSP or FPGA development experience
- Experience in Windows application development
- SW development team lead experience, including estimating, budgeting and scheduling